This is meant to be a way of describing/ discussing some of my photos and miscellaneous thoughts. Your comments and suggestions will be most appreciated. Either English or French are welcome.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Paris: The Grand Palais




One of my favorite spots for special art exhibitions in Paris is the Grand Palais. Its main hall has been closed for many years for restoration and has recently been reopened. Here are a few photos I took during my November visit.

If you click on the title of this post, you will find a most interesting article on the Grand Palais.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Harvey
I handle administration here at abelard.org. I have been shown your blog entry > Paris: The Grand Palais at http://opahervey.blogspot.com/2006/12/paris-grand-palais.html.

I wish to discuss this entry with you, but I cannot find an email address for you. Please would you reply to me at xavier (at) abelard.org, substituting @ for (at).

I suspect that you would prefer this correspondance method, rather than discussing this matter on your blog comments.

I look forward to an email from you.

Regards
XH